Thoughts, Beliefs and Feelings vs Scientific/Biological "Truth"

What is normal? The act of procreation is normal, it is how we are built. To say man and man or women and women is normal is ignoring the pure nature by how man continues on this earth.

Without this kind of normal, man ceases to exist.

Can the brain misfire, thus causing normal to change for that person? Well, so far that hasn't been discovered/proven to be true.

Animals without society or culture influence, completely normal, bang members of the same sex all the time. What's their explanation?

Ok....I've been around the livestock industry all my life. I even spent 3 years in college as an animal science major.

I have spent many hours in nature hunting and watching nature.

I have never seen two male animals banging each other.

I can send you video of my dog at the dog park. He gets busy with any intact male.

I'm pretty sure he didn't learn it from me.

What is normal? The act of procreation is normal, it is how we are built. To say man and man or women and women is normal is ignoring the pure nature by how man continues on this earth.

Can the brain misfire, thus causing normal to change for that person? Well, so far that hasn't been discovered/proven to be true.

Animals without society or culture influence, completely normal, bang members of the same sex all the time. What's their explanation?

Ok....I've been around the livestock industry all my life. I even spent 3 years in college as an animal science major.

I can send you video of my dog at the dog park. He gets busy with any intact male.

Please tell me you understand what is really going on?

lol, the gulability of some people

from the wiki link

Bagemihl writes that the presence of same-sex sexual behavior was not "officially" observed on a large scale until the 1990s due to possible observer bias caused by social attitudes towards LGBT people, making the homosexual theme taboo.

lol, yeah that is why it was never observed.

I don't know, but he sure gets excited when we pull into an interstate rest stop.

who says we evolved? There is no evidence of that evolution. You claim to only deal in facts, or only believe something if it has hard cold facts.. well, there are is scientific evidence that humans evolved. They have tried to link man, but it continues to fail and be proven false.

First of all I didn't make a claim that I only deal in facts or only believe in cold hard facts.

Second of all... not accepting evolutionary theory with the mountain ranges of data and evidence in 2016 takes a really special, dedicated kind of ignorance. Also what the hell does "they have tried to link man" mean?

lol, where did I say evolution doesn't happen? We were talking about man, that man has not evolved, they have tried linking man to evolution and have failed.

Even Darwin himself doubted his own theory.

https://x-evolutionist.com/charles-darwin-described-the-problems-with-his-theory-in-his-book-origin-of-species/

The Evidence Darwin Says is Necessary to Prove the Theory is Does not Exist

At this writing, it is 2010, over one hundred and fifty years later. If the evidence to support Charles Darwin’s theory was going to be found, it would have been found by now. Evolutionists are always looking for evidence to support their faith in evolution.

Some even go so far as to make fraudulent proof for evolution. See my website page: Evolution Frauds. As I say on that page, if there was real evidence, fraudulent evidence would not be needed.

This book is promoted as the bible for evolution but it actually has evidence against evolution, in my opinion. I’ll quote a few excerpts from Chapter Six: “Difficulties on the Theory” and Chapter Nine: “On the Imperfection of the Geological Record”.

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”

I don't know, but he sure gets excited when we pull into an interstate rest stop.

A dog doing that is showing dominance, even a female dog will do that.

Why is this thread turning into a jaunt towards homophobia?

And goodness, human beings are unlike other creatures in so many ways. I've never seen an animal wear clothes either, you unnatural monsters. Maybe we can all just live and let live? Realize that not everyone's experiences are translatable to our own, or will experience life the same way, and maybe leave people alone about it?

“Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, do we not everywhere see innumerable transitional forms.”

Answer Part A) If the distinctions are insensibly fine gradations, then most fossil forms would not be recognized as a transition, they would be recognized as a barely abnormal thing we recognize. For example, what would the fossil of a transition between a wolf and a husky look like? You'd probably just say it was one.

Answer Part B) Here's a list of a few of the hundreds of transitional fossils known of:

- Pikaia

- Conodont

- Andreolepis

- Palaeoperca

- Pederpes

- Anchiornis

- Juravenator

- Djarthia

- Purgatorius

- Apidium

- Ardipithecus

Are you suggesting that humans should give in to any impulses or behavior tendancies they have, simply because it occurs in nature?

lol no, of course not. I'm suggesting that the argument of "the gays are unnatural because evolution has given us a biological drive to procreate" isn't a rational argument.

who says we evolved? There is no evidence of that evolution. You claim to only deal in facts, or only believe something if it has hard cold facts.. well, there are is scientific evidence that humans evolved. They have tried to link man, but it continues to fail and be proven false.

Are you just denying human evolution or all of evolution?

Says the guy with five warnings on this message board.

* To be fair, all your warnings were from two or more years ago. And three of them have now expired. :lol:

The times that I've been warned and suspended have been because I was being an a-hole and breaking the rules, so I rightly deserved the punishment. Had nothing to do with my candidness of speech.

IDK, I avoid candidness on this board all the time to prevent being suspended or banned. I'm sure you do the same also.

Says the guy with five warnings on this message board.

* To be fair, all your warnings were from two or more years ago. And three of them have now expired. :lol:

The times that I've been warned and suspended have been because I was being an a-hole and breaking the rules, so I rightly deserved the punishment. Had nothing to do with my candidness of speech.

IDK, I avoid candidness on this board all the time to prevent being suspended or banned. I'm sure you do the same also.

I avoid certain candid things because they're against the rules, but that doesn't preclude me from still being able to speak candidly.

A dog doing that is showing dominance, even a female dog will do that.

No way.

I supposed next you'll tell me my male dog will lick carpet.

He actually is a carpet muncher, even when nothing was spilt. Plz explain and tell me he not lezbo. Ur so dog smrt.