Official "People you see at this week's Husker game" Thread

Not sure what number we are on now but I am adding another new one:

45: Bar ADD Guy: (This is basically me), Get to Sandy's and it is packed and a blast, the Elk Creek is flowing and it is a great time but of course, you are worried that Brothers might just be a touch better, so you gotta make your squad drink up and head over to Brothers, of course, once there you realize that Main St might be more fun...but what about Barry's, and you have to hit up the Rail for old times...Any longer than 30 minutes in a bar and it starts to feel like you are stuck in concrete.

Price Complainer Guy - He parks 2 miles away because he won't pay over $10 for a parking spot. He can't handle paying $5 for a beer at Embassy Suites. Flips out when a Pepsi costs $4 in the stadium. Won't buy his son a program because it's $5. Not only is this guy cheap, but he will tell everyone around how much things cost on game days.

Price Complainer Guy - He parks 2 miles away because he won't pay over $10 for a parking spot. He can't handle paying $5 for a beer at Embassy Suites. Flips out when a Pepsi costs $4 in the stadium. Won't buy his son a program because it's $5. Not only is this guy cheap, but he will tell everyone around how much things cost on game days.

Ugggg!

Not Ready To Go Guy: Sure, everyone knew to arrive at your house by 7:30am but "Not Ready To Go Guy" won't be getting there until 7:45, not a big deal, right...not until he lets you know that he needs to stop to get some cash out/get beer/get ice whatever it might be...So the plan of leaving by 7:30 has now been pushed back an entire hour. Or maybe he is driving but shows up with an empty tank, instead of filling up the night before...he is going to drive us all the the gas station while he fills up and of course lets us know that he will "just run in for a second, gotta grab a coffee" Thanks "Not Ready To Go Guy", thanks a lot.

There for FOOTBALL only guy - This guy is the opposite of teachercd. He has a parking pass to an awesome lot right across from the stadium, but has no interest in tailgating or hanging out with friends before the game. He drives into Lincoln to get to campus about 30 minutes before the game. He parks his car, and heads directly to the stadium. He is there for just the game.

• Fire 1

There for FOOTBALL only guy - This guy is the opposite of teachercd. He has a parking pass to an awesome lot right across from the stadium, but has no interest in tailgating or hanging out with friends before the game. He drives into Lincoln to get to campus about 30 minutes before the game. He parks his car, and heads directly to the stadium. He is there for just the game.

thatd be me.

If i buy tickets, and drive 100 miles one way to go to the game, i'm going to the game. I can sit around, eat, drink, and bullsh#t at home for a fraction of the cost and time.

thatd be me.

If i buy tickets, and drive 100 miles one way to go to the game, i'm going to the game. I can sit around, eat, drink, and bullsh#t at home for a fraction of the cost and time.

Here's a deal for you.

If you want companionship for this, you can take my wife while I go have fun with friends down town.

She sees absolutely no reason to get down town any sooner than it takes you to get to your seat and if that's right at kickoff....great....Then....it's right to the car and get the hell out. Why would anyone want to stick around and socialize.

So.....you two could go together and all of us would be happier. :P

PS.....if you so choose this option, be prepared that you will realize that there is shopping that must be done before the game.....you know....right up to that point where we need to get to our seats.

thatd be me.

There is nothing wrong with going to the game. Do you just "only go to the game" or do you other stuff while you are in Lincoln? Do you go early to grab some food or drinks? Do you find friends that you can hang out with?

thatd be me.

There is nothing wrong with going to the game. Do you just "only go to the game" or do you other stuff while you are in Lincoln? Do you go early to grab some food or drinks? Do you find friends that you can hang out with?

we usually grab a bit to eat somewhere, but that's it.

I'm not knockin the partying type. I'm just pointing out that that's what I do. Depending on the game time, we'll grab a bite before or after, and other than that, the game.

We also have 3 kids usually left at home, so there's a little urgency to get back as well.

That's me too.