Going for 2

Husker66

I don't remember how Oregon did it, but that seems like a no brainer. 4 or 5 is the same result with one drive to go; 6 requires them to make the PAT, too.

. Yes. Thats what i meant about it being standard

The thing that was ridiculpus with oregon is they got the first one so was already ahead of the curve. But then missed the next one. But theyre still even. Then missed another. Now theyre below thecurve. The last couldbe seen as standard. The ridiculous ones were the flashy arrogance of the 2nd and 2rd ones aftergetting the 1st that got them in trouble.

Thats pretty standard. Unless im missin somethin.

I don't remember how Oregon did it, but that seems like a no brainer. 4 or 5 is the same result with one drive to go; 6 requires them to make the PAT, too.

Yep. four and five are both less than six.

Near the end of the game you always go for 2 when up by 4. No difference between 4 and 5 points, but 6 at least gives you a chance to block the extra point to stay tied.

Agree with y'all. But that was quite the discussion a couple weeks ago if you scroll up.

If I recall correctly, going for two on their last TD was the right call, but going for two in the ones prior are what all of the Ducks (my boss included) are upset about.

Yeah, I think the first one is just what they do. The second one they were playing with house money so whatever but I don't think they should have. The third one was really the stupid one. Both the fourth and fifth made sense but they would have been better to kick all five, and definitely the last four.

Thats pretty standard. Unless im missin somethin.

Yep. four and five are both less than six.

Near the end of the game you always go for 2 when up by 4. No difference between 4 and 5 points, but 6 at least gives you a chance to block the extra point to stay tied.

Agree with y'all. But that was quite the discussion a couple weeks ago if you scroll up.

67250675.jpg

• Fire 2