Lucky

yep, in the film, he looks much more comfortable in his cut backs, he is getting there......transistion for him and Cody is coming along......i also saw some pretty nice open field moves by Glenn too.....these guys should be fun to watch, but the line play needs to keep improving, as that will be the key to the running game..would be nice to see us run it in from the 3 and not have to thow for the score....when we can do that with consistency, the offensive will have arrived....

hunter

I remember watching some of the rivals100 video clips on him and started thinking, this guy is gonna break some ankles in the Big XII. The dude has serious moves, and it was only a matter of time before he adapted to D-1 ball. A difference maker for sure in 06'.

Lucky just got carry number 7 that resulted in a touchdown. Thats seven carries for 45 yards. A little over 6 yards a carry is not too bad.

Against a bunch of 2nd and 3rd teamers who can't blitz or stunt. I would hope so. Leon's numbers on both teams show the difference.