Proud to be a Husker

TAKODA

Not sure what else to say. Tierd, drank to much and no voice left after first half. My section never sat down, never conceded anything and all us blue hair were singing out as loud as the youth!

I am so f'Ing proud of our boys. The Huskers got the monkey off their back today and M.R DESERVES every kudo he gets! We still have to fix some things but there was no panic or quit in this team,

"All our goals are still in tact"

Sound off fans show your pride!

Go Big Red!!!

Can't be beat, won't be beat,!!!

• Fire 3

It was nuts! Can't imagine what it sounded like on the field. Wish there were recruits there to enjoy!!!

Edit -

Oregon fan caught me outside stadium and said best venue he and his group ever attended , bar none!

Pretty strong statement considering all the places they have been!

• Fire 1

It was nuts! Can't imagine what it sounded like on the field. Wish there were recruits there to enjoy!!!

Edit -

Oregon fan caught me outside stadium and said best venue he and his group ever attended , bar none!

Pretty strong statement considering all the places they have been!

But yet unbelievably the two coaches before Riley used the passion as an excuse for mediocrity. I love how Riley uses the one thing Nebraska has in abundance to set our program apart!

• Fire 1

Today was a great win and great day to be a Husker. I have text message convos with my brothers during the game. During a play in the 3rd quarter, Prukop had a play action pass and you can hear he whole crowd yell "PASS!!!" We all thought that was pretty cool, having the crowd so invested and aware of the situation. The crowd never gave up and neither did the team. GBR!!!