Frost

I recently went to one of the open practices out in Manhattan, and I noticed Scott Frost on the sidelines. He was about 20 feet away from me and damm, the guy is built like an armored tank. I think he might be a good communicator as a coach, from what I saw. Seemed to follow D-Coordinator Morris around quite a bit, you could tell they got along very well. Hard to imagine he was a QB in his college days at NU from what he looks like now adays. Still looks like he could play ball for sure.

I know some don't really want to read things concerning KSU, but just thought I'd share what I saw. A very interesting hire for sure.

I recently went to one of the open practices out in Manhattan, and I noticed Scott Frost on the sidelines. He was about 20 feet away from me and damm, the guy is built like an armored tank. I think he might be a good communicator as a coach, from what I saw. Seemed to follow D-Coordinator Morris around quite a bit, you could tell they got along very well. Hard to imagine he was a QB in his college days at NU from what he looks like now adays. Still looks like he could play ball for sure.

I know some don't really want to read things concerning KSU, but just thought I'd share what I saw. A very interesting hire for sure.

No, I think your post is a good one. I hope he does well.

:horns2 You can be sure he is gonna get a close up / interview with Scott when we play KSU next year.

On what you said KC about him being a good communicator. There is not alot of people that go from being a quarterback in college to being a strong safety in the Pros. I saw him lay the wood on this reciever from Arizona a few years back, so you know the man commands enormous respect. He is gonna be a good coach. :horns2

and lest we not burn any bridges either....hell who knows where he could be 5-6 years from now, maybe even back here? you gotta respect his ability, not necessarily where he goes to take his first opportunity......damn guys, let's not be so quick to condemn a former standout player!

hunter

I haven't really seen anyone say anything too bad about Frost on this thread. I do believe everyone is in agreement that except for the KSU game we hope he succeeds in his coaching job. Then I hope he has brain flatulence and forgets to coach the D and we score eleventy billion septazillion points. :lol: purple bites

I had a chicken sandwich for lunch. Put a little mayo on it. It tasted good.

I saw him lay the wood on this reciever from Arizona a few years back, so you know the man commands enormous respect.

In one of his first preseason games in the NFL (may have been his first game), he nailed an opposing QB. unfortunately the QB had already thrown the ball and Scott still took two full steps before popping him.

Penalty flags went flying but it was still great to see a Nebraska safety laying one on an NFL QB.

Went down on the field after the KSU spring game was over, and actually met him. My buddy shook his hand and thought he was going to break it. A nice man for sure. He was really coaching his butt off during the game too. Our new DB's seemed to really respond to him. I guess he is all in as a coach now.