***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Consider we held Purdue to 200 fewer yards than Iowa did... this is a good defense. Iowa did a pretty decent job of bending/not breaking against Wisconsin. I think if the defense can just keep us close, we have a chance for a DPE return, a circus catch, etc, possibly giving us a shot at winning.

No one is going to expect us to win, many probably expect us to get blown out. Obviously I'd like to see us come away with the upset, but if we even keep it a hard fought loss, I'll be happy. 9-3 would be a great finish to the regular season, anything more would just be gravy.

how would that be a great finish???????

If you compare it to last year it'd be legendary. I'd love 11-1, but it likely won't happen.

At worst we should be the three unranked teams left on our schedule. Minny had to kick a FG with .06 seconds left to beat Rutgers @ Minny 34-32. Iowa is Iowa and Maryland isn't anything special and they come to Lincoln.

Don't put iowa in with the group with minnie and maryland. They will not be an easy out in there house. Hell come to think about it who is when it comes to us!