***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Gates..typical young guy...getting fiery and hot blooded over some stupid sh#t.. Needs to get mad at how bad their offensive has been playing.

Someone should piss the OL at the beginning of the next game so they can fight by pushing around the defense.

How does one "piss something"??? :B)

Hats off to Purdue I guess. I think they outplayed us but NU is just a better team.

What does "outplayed" us mean?

They beat us in every way except for scoring in the second half; where we scored and they didn't. Obviously outplayed.

Again, what does outplayed mean? You used another phrase this time, "beat us," but you still haven't explained what it means.

Just because the opponent has been a terrible team all year, doesn't mean they outplayed us or "beat us" because they hung with us. So what is your definition of those things?

Nebraska had:

More yards

Less turnovers

More time of possession

How did Purdue outplay Nebraska, in your opinion?

I understand if you say something like they "out-emotionaled" Nebraska, or played up to Nebraska and we played down, or Nebraska should have blown them out. But they certainly didn't outplay us or beat us.

Gates..typical young guy...getting fiery and hot blooded over some stupid sh#t.. Needs to get mad at how bad their offensive has been playing.

Someone should piss the OL at the beginning of the next game so they can fight by pushing around the defense.

Urethra

No way Bruce Read is still our special teams coordinator next year, right?

If its anything like our previous coaches he will get a raise.

You beat me to it. How much did Cotton get paid over his many years here to practically sleep at his desk?

Riley's shown he's willing to fire coaches.

No way Bruce Read is still our special teams coordinator next year, right?

If its anything like our previous coaches he will get a raise.

You beat me to it. How much did Cotton get paid over his many years here to practically sleep at his desk?

Riley's shown he's willing to fire coaches.

That is a good thing, keeping friends or in Bo's case family around can get you fired because of being too loyal when they are not producing the expected results. A good HC has to be able to separate the facts from friendship to decide what is best for the program. The first three HC's post TO haven't been able to do that, hopefully Riley will.

Hats off to Purdue I guess. I think they outplayed us but NU is just a better team.

They beat us in every way except for scoring in the second half; where we scored and they didn't. Obviously outplayed.

Again, what does outplayed mean? You used another phrase this time, "beat us," but you still haven't explained what it means.

Just because the opponent has been a terrible team all year, doesn't mean they outplayed us or "beat us" because they hung with us. So what is your definition of those things?

Nebraska had:

More yards

Less turnovers

More time of possession

I understand if you say something like they "out-emotionaled" Nebraska, or played up to Nebraska and we played down, or Nebraska should have blown them out. But they certainly didn't outplay us or beat us.

I cant go against what my eyes are showing me as much as Id like to. I dont think NU has any shot of scoring over 20 on Wisconsin. I also think Wisconsin goes into the 4th 24 points ahead.

They are going to absolutely handle Newby and our line. Our offense sputters against Purdue, and will not find anything "easy" against the Badgers.

In a strange way I think we actually have a better shot at OSU.

Nebraska had:

More yards

Less turnovers

More time of possession

Go to hell.

• Fire 2

I cant go against what my eyes are showing me as much as Id like to. I dont think NU has any shot of scoring over 20 on Wisconsin. I also think Wisconsin goes into the 4th 24 points ahead.

They are going to absolutely handle Newby and our line. Our offense sputters against Purdue, and will not find anything "easy" against the Badgers.

i don't see Wisconsin scoring anywhere close to 24 on us

Urethra

Wasn't she the communications officer in Star Trek?

• Fire 1

i don't see Wisconsin scoring anywhere close to 24 on us
This.

Despite a few rough moments in the first half our defense was really good again today quietly. It will be a defensive struggle in Camp Randle, and if our line can get a little healthier and play a better game I think Tommy's legs could be the difference.