Wisconsin Post-Game Pressers

Mavric

This is why I thought it was an extremely poor choice to call timeout after Wisconsin's second down play late in the half. First, they still have a chance to convert and then we helped them. Second, even if we stopped them, we're really bad in two-minute O. We're as likely to throw an INT as to score.

I assume that he means that had Tommy kept, he had room to run. Having only seen it live, that was my thought.

Us holding at the mesh point for so long was new. I would guess they were waiting for a DE or LB to commit. Smart way for Wiscy to play if that is the case since it would give time for the defense to rally.

maybe Langsdorf did call decent plays in OT

There was about a 15 minute segment on BTN this morning and Riley was pretty critical in his own way of some of the decisions. Referred to several plays that could have gotten it done for NU - most blame seemed directed towards TA in an inderect way.

So have we significantly soften our stance on coaches talking about the players not making all the plays and needing to execute?