Dailey?

He got worse under Callahan and Norvell.  It depends on UNC's offense and if he's over the mind part of it that callahan put on him.

:lame:dis

Sounds like a brainwashing...not sure who is susceptible to this...Dailey, which I doubt, or all of us listening to useless crap by anti-NU fans.

I'll go along with the latter, and even though I realize it's all BS, I won't allow it to go unnoticed. :restore2

09/02/06 Rutgers Chapel Hill, N.C. Win

09/09/06 Virginia Tech Chapel Hill, N.C. Loss

09/16/06 Furman Chapel Hill, N.C. Win

09/23/06 Clemson Clemson, S.C. Loss

10/07/06 Miami Coral Gables, Fla. Loss

10/14/06 USF Chapel Hill, N.C. Win

10/19/06 Virginia Charlottesville, Va. Loss

10/28/06 Wake Forest Chapel Hill, N.C. Loss

11/04/06 Notre Dame South Bend, Ind. Loss

11/11/06 Georgia Tech Chapel Hill, N.C. Loss

11/18/06 North Carolina State Chapel Hill, N.C. Loss

11/25/06 Duke Durham, N.C. Win

He has to work on his mechanics a little and not has as many problems throwing the ball as he did at Nebraska.

He got worse under Callahan and Norvell. It depends on UNC's offense and if he's over the mind part of it that callahan put on him.

Yes, and that is why he is still not tearing it up. Give it up dude, Joe just wasn't that good.

He has to work on his mechanics a little and not has as many problems throwing the ball as he did at Nebraska.

He got worse under Callahan and Norvell. It depends on UNC's offense and if he's over the mind part of it that callahan put on him.

Yes, and that is why he is still not tearing it up. Give it up dude, Joe just wasn't that good.

No, you're wrong DJR...Callahan has a secret mind-controlling agent that he uses to make All-American college athletes terrible players, so that they can rebuild with their own athletes over a longer period of time, because in perrenial powerhouse schools such as Nebraska, coaches can take as long as they want to do whatever they want and fans are patient and will wait forever. :rolleyes:

:bang:sarcasm:bang:sarcasm

I believe Joe is poised to set the all-time record for passes intercepted in the ACC if he starts the whole season. He is a d-back's dream come true. He is not a WCO QB due to happy feet and a less than stellar arm IMHO.

I was wondering why he would go to a school that ran pretty much the same offense that he screwed up at NU? This guy can't pass, will never be able to pass, and will continue to throw bounce passes and 10 yards over receivers. Glad my man is Taylor! :thumbs

Everyone blames the QB. Yeah he wasn't the greatest QB to come through lincoln but his recievers didn't help either. They drop passes consistantly and didn't work hard to get open. His dropping from #1 to #4 on the depth chart had more to do with him skipping theoropy than his talent. Taylor is definately a better QB. The others last year I am not so sure about.

People were trashing Leon Jackson a few days ago. Now he is golden again.

Every time a Husker leaves the program people start bashing them. Wouldn't the classy thing to do be wishing them luck and moving on

Every time a Husker leaves the program people start bashing them. Wouldn't the classy thing to do be wishing them luck and moving on

who was bashing Ljax? seemed to me most people around here had a rather sympathetic attitude and wished him well...

who was bashing Ljax? seemed to me most people around here had a rather sympathetic attitude and wished him well...

Sorry, this is off topic, but I just noticed Alex's sig and that's the best sig I've ever seen.

Everyone blames the QB. Yeah he wasn't the greatest QB to come through lincoln but his recievers didn't help either. They drop passes consistantly and didn't work hard to get open. His dropping from #1 to #4 on the depth chart had more to do with him skipping theoropy than his talent. Taylor is definately a better QB. The others last year I am not so sure about.

Good luck Joe! I hope you don't lead the nation in interceptions again! :thumbs