USC QB arrested

chuckd

FILTHY SANCHEZ!

... ahem..!

on another note, i hope for this kid's sake this doesn't pan out.

:lol: dirty sanchez! j/k...

wow, um I think I might have said it once, but I might as well say it again...this REALLY is turning out to be the perfect year to play at usc as the cards are all really falling down for us...leinart, bush, white, bing etc. all leave for the draft...rb dennis the next rb in line to start is out for the year...booty has a bad back...now sanchez is in some trouble...could it go anymore our way in leading up to this game??? tell me this...will espn stop kissing usc's @$$ finally???

but that's just it. i don't *want* a gimped USC.

i want Nebraska to beat a team with crediblity. i don't want to hear any of this ESPN bullhockey about how the Huskers got lucky because USC just happened to have an off-year.

i want the Trojans to bring their A-Game. and then i want Nebraska to deliver unto USC a-whoopin' that will herald the new Golden Age of Cornhuskers. and then i want to find this girl...

mrs_hack.jpg

... marry her and make many mini-hacks.

okay, one and two are possible. i'm dreaming about three. but that's what football season is all about, kids: big, BIG dreams..!

but that's just it. i don't *want* a gimped USC.

i want Nebraska to beat a team with crediblity. i don't want to hear any of this ESPN bullhockey about how the Huskers got lucky because USC just happened to have an off-year.

i want the Trojans to bring their A-Game. and then i want Nebraska to deliver unto USC a-whoopin' that will herald the new Golden Age of Cornhuskers. and then i want to find this girl...

mrs_hack.jpg

... marry her and make many mini-hacks.

okay, one and two are possible. i'm dreaming about three. but that's what football season is all about, kids: big, BIG dreams..!

I like the way you think...

I hope that we play them at full strength so we don't have to hear ... " well if we had sanchez it would have been a diffrent game..." blah blah blah .... i want to see Carrikier & Co. ASSAULT him!!!

If you ask me no matter what happens (who usc has playing qb etc.) the game will be talked about on espn and we will receive little credit...like it or not. Remember espn after the alamo bowl?

ESPN had a litlle thing on it tonight. Nothing like what LP went through.

Not saying LP was right but just comparing the two stories.

They just ran the story on Fox 11 local news and he's still sitting in LA County Jail - $200,000 bail was set. They interviewed his neighbors and they all defended him on TV, I'm betting this is going to go away.