What big game...

....are you looking forward to this year? I mean, if we won one game all season, which game would you want it to be?

I really want to kill USC just because I can't stand them and it would be cool to finally see them lose at home. But I really want to avenge last year's lost to KU, too.

I normally say CU, but since we already slaughtered them last year my grudge has weakened.

I would be able to handle losing to USC and TX a LOT MORE than I could handle losing to the purple ass clowns again in Manhattucky. If we go down to KSU and lay an egg I may self-implode.

However, I may already be gone if the season ends and we only have 1 win.

It's obvious the games that people are looking forward to a lot. The question should be BESIDES SC and Texas who are you looking forward to see.

I'd have to go with one of those crap schools at the begining of the year so I can see Beck come in and get a feel for how he's doing. And KU. I can't wait to lay a hurt on them after last year.

if i was going with a revenge game? KU ......rock-talk-jayhawk my ass!

i really want to bury their asses, just like the good 'old days....all i want

them to ever have is 2005.....that's it.....then send them and fat boy

Mangino back to the cellar........to dwell with their KSU brothers...........

hunter

That is pretty drastic. I think they should win another game in say 2133 to be fair. :lol:

To prove we are back each game is huge. We may not be completely dominent yet but we need to show consistency with each game. imo

GBR

That is pretty drastic. I think they should win another game in say 2133 to be fair. :lol:

To prove we are back each game is huge. We may not be completely dominent yet but we need to show consistency with each game. imo

GBR

good point rawhide.......steady improvement and no big fall out games

hunter