What big game...

beating the reigning national champions is always nice. remember when ASU beat NU, it sent that team on to a pretty good season. I think that will happen this year if NU can get past USC.

USC isn't the reigning national champion, Texas is(whom we also play). If you need further info, check out onepeat.com. :lol: However, I agree with you, that an early win like that one could set things up nicely for the Huskers.

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field. Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm! I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even more hatred on for me.

I don't HATE cu - I'll never spell their name wrong like their fans do to NEBRASKA - That's for the LOSER gang members to do around sc campus (The BLOODS don't use the letter C for any word that start's with a C - Coffee = BOFFEE) So that's the company you put yourself in when you do that. I've even posted that on ALLBUFFS.COM and they all told me to f#*k off - Don't even waste your time hating them - The INFERIORITY COMPLEX they have about NEBRASKA CONSUME'S them, Mention it to a cu fan and look at their expression. They will never admit it but it drive's them INSANE. They are never going to be NEBRASKA and they think 6 wins against NEBRASKA since 1986 is success.

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field.  Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm!  I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even  more hatred on for me.

I don't HATE cu - I'll never spell their name wrong like their fans do to NEBRASKA - That's for the LOSER gang members to do around sc campus (The BLOODS don't use the letter C for any word that start's with a C - Coffee = BOFFEE) So that's the company you put yourself in when you do that. I've even posted that on ALLBUFFS.COM and they all told me to f#*k off - Don't even waste your time hating them - The INFERIORITY COMPLEX they have about NEBRASKA CONSUME'S them, Mention it to a cu fan and look at their expression. They will never admit it but it drive's them INSANE. They are never going to be NEBRASKA and they think 6 wins against NEBRASKA since 1986 is success.

speaking of coffee...try the decaf :thumbs

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field.  Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm!  I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even  more hatred on for me.

speaking of coffee...try the decaf :thumbs

I don't drink coffee.

I would like to see NU take it to SC on their home field. Other than that....I am going to stick with the classic sCUm! I hate them SO much and after what their fans did last year just adds even more hatred on for me.

the only reason I'm not choosing CU this year is because of how bad we beat them last year. We made both their team and their trash throwing fans look like idiots. All the trash talk before the game and all the trash on the field during the game couldn't stop us from winning.

But, now, my new grudge is against KU. I want that record back!!! Plus, I think that's the game that I'll be able to go see IN Lincoln this year ;)

Even though I think that beating USC would help with recruiting, I would trade a win over CU anytime. And not just any win....I want NU to anniliate them every year. Can't stand their classless fans. Just take a stroll on AllBuffs.com. The fact that CU doesn't do anything to distance themselves from that website says a lot about their football program. So anytime we can embarrass them...the better (though, usually they do an adequate job of embarrassing themselves. Note the fan display in the CU student section last year). Now, if the CU program and fans were to turn things around and start behaving with some class, then I'd feel differently about wanting NU to destroy them every year. But until then.....

HUSKERS 30 COLORAD0 3

I think defeating Texas would give us more cred in the CFA. the haters will just come back on a USC win as "well they have no OL,no QB and no RB'S" If we take out the defending champs all the better for us come january.

Plus knocking off the defending national champs doesn't hurt the image much.

:restore2

except we don't play texas until the 8th game of the season. There is plenty of other games for them to lose to...and then if we beat them it'll just a "well, texas was crappy this year anyway" kind of thing. We're the competition USC gets at the beginning of the year.