The First Trump Impeachment Thread

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

OH....so now the mantra is that everyone in Washington is corrupt so nobody should be allowed to even question the dear leader?

Come on man.....this is right out of the Republican play book in this mess and you're falling for it.

Its ill informed. Congresspeople are held accountable and investigated for crimes when they are committed too. The House is overseeing multiple investigations at the moment, not just the impeachment inquiry 

1 minute ago, Nebfanatic said:

Its ill informed. Congresspeople are held accountable and investigated for crimes when they are committed too. The House is overseeing multiple investigations at the moment, not just the impeachment inquiry 

Yep...

And, the line of thinking that Redux is going down is right out of the Republican's playbook.....well.....ever since Hillary didn't win.  Before that, they were supposedly the moral leaders of the free world and she was the devil that needs to be destroyed.

• Plus1 5
3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yep...

And, the line of thinking that Redux is going down is right out of the Republican's playbook.....well.....ever since Hillary didn't win.  Before that, they were supposedly the moral leaders of the free world and she was the devil that needs to be destroyed.

Without a doubt. I'm not saying Redux is this type but its however they can twist to win and own the libs

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

OH....so now the mantra is that everyone in Washington is corrupt so nobody should be allowed to even question the dear leader?

Come on man.....this is right out of the Republican play book in this mess and you're falling for it.

No, you're falling for it.  This whole dog and pony show is such a farce.  Everyone so proud of this impeachment because they hate Trump, so much time and money wasted going through all this when it will all be for nought.  I don't care about aisle sides, I think it's absolute lunacy anyone can look at this and think "poor Trump" or "yeah we are showing Trump".

None of this solves any of our countries problems.  Ousting him from office is a moral victory at best and he isn't getting ousted.

1 minute ago, Redux said:

None of this solves any of our countries problems.  Ousting him from office is a moral victory at best and he isn't getting ousted.

I would say that protecting fair elections is one of, if not THE, most important problems in our country. 

10 minutes ago, Redux said:

No, you're falling for it.  This whole dog and pony show is such a farce.  Everyone so proud of this impeachment because they hate Trump, so much time and money wasted going through all this when it will all be for nought.  I don't care about aisle sides, I think it's absolute lunacy anyone can look at this and think "poor Trump" or "yeah we are showing Trump".

Official position lets not hold the President accountable anymore, noted. This isn't just about Trump its about our future.

22 minutes ago, Redux said:

A President using the military and foreign aid funds to intimidate and buy off foreign leaders for personal gain doesn't bother you and it shouldn't be investigated.

The President is actively intimidating witnesses as they are testifying.  He is taking career public servants out of service for no other reason than because they stand in his way of personal gain.

And....this is nothing more than a "dog and pony show" and the investigations should stop?  These are just scratching the surface of the corruption in this Whitehouse.  

You have friggen got to be kidding me.

• Plus1 3

Just now, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah...It's too bad Moscow Mitch doesn't have a pile of bills from the house he could be working on.

Exactly. People keep saying this impeachment is holding up the budget too which couldn't be more wrong. Trump is holding up the budget by asking for 8 billion for the wall on purpose to force a gov shutdown as a tactic against impeachment.

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

A President using the military and foreign aid funds to intimidate and buy off foreign leaders for personal gain doesn't bother you and it shouldn't be investigated.

The President is actively intimidating witnesses as they are testifying.  He is taking career public servants out of service for no other reason than because they stand in his way of personal gain.

And....this is nothing more than a "dog and pony show" and the investigations should stop?  These are just scratching the surface of the corruption in this Whitehouse.  

You have friggen got to be kidding me.

How much money has this process cost, just curious?

17 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Official position lets not hold the President accountable anymore, noted. This isn't just about Trump its about our future.

And the future looks bleak regardless who lives in the White House considering we waste time and public focus watching two parties tear eachother apart and mindfreak the public into going along with it.

• Plus1 1