Huskers @ Michigan State

Mavric

Evan Taylor is atrocious at blocking his man out. Literally atrocious. His fault on the FT missed b******* that resulted in 2 points, his fault on the missed block out the ensuing possession, his fault on the last put back as well.

McVeigh played a large role on the missed FT

if you can, rewind it and watch it again in slow mo. it's not McVeigh's guy that gets it but the guy that comes from the top of the key that runs right past Taylor that actually corrals the rebound. Although I will say Jack didn't do himself any favors getting shoved underneath the hoop.

Evan Taylor is atrocious at blocking his man out. Literally atrocious. His fault on the FT missed b******* that resulted in 2 points, his fault on the missed block out the ensuing possession, his fault on the last put back as well.

if you can, rewind it and watch it again in slow mo. it's not McVeigh's guy that gets it but the guy that comes from the top of the key that runs right past Taylor that actually corrals the rebound. Although I will say Jack didn't do himself any favors getting shoved underneath the hoop.

Point is he was on the bottom block and boxed out no one. Not an uncommon occurrence for him

Point is he was on the bottom block and boxed out no one. Not an uncommon occurrence for him

yeah not really disagreeing he did horribly on that possession just pointing out why I made the comment in regards to Taylor. McVeigh needs to put on some muscle this offseason and be able to swing between the 3 and 4 next season IMO.

Easy money. Take the 6 points and laugh all the way to the bank.

Just curious you throw out "easy money" far too much for this team, so how much do YOU actually take your own advice and bet these games.

Ha...No...Most of the time I don't. Today I did be NU and I took NU at the half (-3)...but most of the time I am just f'ing around with the "easy money" picks. I am not even a Husker basketball fan but one of my best friends is the hugest Husker basketball fan ever so it is fun to mess with him a bit.