Vegas Non-Conference Games?

I'm all for a game in Vegas, but I'd rather play UNLV or a Pac12/Big12 team in a neutral site game than BYU.

Also, I would bet (pun intended) that the Vegas Bowl bumps out a current NY6 bowl soon after the new stadium opens. The Orange Bowl is now the least attractive of the current NY6 IMO. Hardest to get to flight-wise, stadium isn't centrally located in Miami, older stadium (I know if was recently renovated to lower capacity).

I'm all for a game in Vegas, but I'd rather play UNLV or a Pac12/Big12 team in a neutral site game than BYU.

Also, I would bet (pun intended) that the Vegas Bowl bumps out a current NY6 bowl soon after the new stadium opens. The Orange Bowl is now the least attractive of the current NY6 IMO. Hardest to get to flight-wise, stadium isn't centrally located in Miami, older stadium (I know if was recently renovated to lower capacity).

I'll take any opponent there haha.

Agreed, even if it isn't a NY6 bowl, it's going to become a much bigger draw. Pretty sure it won't be a Pac12/MW game for too much longer.

EDIT: Do we know if it's a retractable roof yet?

Would love to see us play a game in Vegas, great excuse to fly out. Only 2hrs outta Grand Island.

How much would that flight cost?

I think its normally pretty cheap on Allegiant. But I assume that Allegiant is smart enough to jack up prices if there were to be a game on the schedule

Would love to see us play a game in Vegas, great excuse to fly out. Only 2hrs outta Grand Island.

I think its normally pretty cheap on Allegiant. But I assume that Allegiant is smart enough to jack up prices if there were to be a game on the schedule

I didn't even realize that Grand Island had commercial airlines fly out of there. I understand they are regional airlines, but that is still a surprise to me.

I didn't even realize that Grand Island had commercial airlines fly out of there. I understand they are regional airlines, but that is still a surprise to me.

Allegiant flies twice weekly to Vegas and Phoenix. American has a couple flights a day to Dallas.