Fightin' Erstads at Penn State

Per the announcers, Pur-f*****g-due hasn't given up a lead off hit the whole series so far.

I'm just following the game via GameTracker on CBSSports.com

If you have the BTN app and your cable provider participates, you can watch the game live with Pur-f******g-due play-by-play, which isn't too bad.

Trigger warning: The Pur-f******g-due PbP guys are talking about climate change as being a real, man-made thing, so any conservative snowflakes may have problems.

And Top of the 5th, 5-1 Pur-f******g-due

Per the announcers, Pur-f*****g-due hasn't given up a lead off hit the whole series so far.

I'm just following the game via GameTracker on CBSSports.com

If you have the BTN app and your cable provider participates, you can watch the game live with Pur-f******g-due play-by-play, which isn't too bad.

I'm getting caught up on Better Call Saul right now. That's why I'm just checking out the live stats. Real busy day at work.

Pur-f*****g-due gets a two-out, two RBI single to go up 7-1 in the Top of the 6th. Runners still on the corners.

Minny players are looking really defeated as they get the third out and send the game to the Bottom of the 6th.

Pur-f*****g-due gets a two-out, two RBI single to go up 7-1 in the Top of the 6th. Runners still on the corners.

Minny players are looking really defeated as they get the third out and send the game to the Bottom of the 6th.

What did Purdue do?

Bases loaded on a single, Walk, and HBP, then another single to bring two runs in.

What did Purdue do?

Bases loaded on a single, Walk, and HBP, then another single to bring two runs in.

No I mean the whole Pur-f******-due thing. It's like they kicked your dog or something.

What did Purdue do?

No I mean the whole Pur-f******-due thing. It's like they kicked your dog or something.

I started calling them that after the 2015 football debacle, and I haven't stopped because it sounds right.