Fightin' Erstads at Penn State

I have confidence in Meyers tomorrow....we got this

I'm hoping today's game and 9th inning instills some confidence and helps with the pressure cooker that tomorrow will be.

Plus this is a good exercise for the tourneys coming up...

...but first, we win that season title.

Going into the last day of the B1G season, there are 5 teams within 15 wins in conference, yet all I hear is how pathetic this conference is for baseball. So, is the conference really competitive this year and has a lot of parity, or is it just a bunch of average teams and one or two teams can't separate from the pack?

If this was a similar situation in football, I think most people would say "the B1G is so competitive!!!".

Going into the last day of the B1G season, there are 5 teams within 15 wins in conference, yet all I hear is how pathetic this conference is for baseball. So, is the conference really competitive this year and has a lot of parity, or is it just a bunch of average teams and one or two teams can't separate from the pack?

If this was a similar situation in football, I think most people would say "the B1G is so competitive!!!".

I think we can only know once postseason starts with NCAA tournament

I think we can only know once postseason starts with NCAA tournament

But the Big Ten teams are at a disadvantage when they are forced to travel to southern schools on their home fields.

I guess it would take a really standout season (like Indiana with Schwarber a few years ago) for a Big Ten team to have a great season record, and be able to host the regionals.

Top of the 1st:

Meyers walks

Altavilla hit by pitch

Schreiber walks, bases loaded

MEYERS SCORES ON WILD PITCH, RUNNERS ADVANCE TO SECOND AND THIRD

MILLER DOUBLES! ALTAVILLA SCORES, SCHREIBER SCORES! 3-0 NEBRASKA!

Alvarado grounds out, Miller to third

ROSKAM GROUNDS OUT, MILLER SCORES! 4-0 NEBRASKA!

• Fire 1