Harrison Becks Helmet

My thought's are that I'll never get back the 30 seconds of my life it took to read and reply to the post.

Why even waste the time then?????????????

It is just the revolutionary helmet style. Peyton Manning looks like a goof in his helmet as well....but then again, he looks like a goof in any style of helmet IMO.

My thought's are that I'll never get back the 30 seconds of my life it took to read and reply to the post.

Why even waste the time then?????????????

It is just the revolutionary helmet style. Peyton Manning looks like a goof in his helmet as well....but then again, he looks like a goof in any style of helmet IMO.

What matters is that Peyton doesn't look like a goof throwing all those TD passes. :thumbs

I see other players wearing the Revolution helmet and it doesn't look like it does on Harrisons head. Sorry to waste your time Chad. It's not like quality post are being put up in big numbers this time of year. I have just been in conversation with a lot of people who have brought up this very topic and wanted to gather your thoughts.

I see other players wearing the Revolution helmet and it doesn't look like it does on Harrisons head. Sorry to waste your time Chad. It's not like quality post are being put up in big numbers this time of year. I have just been in conversation with a lot of people who have brought up this very topic and wanted to gather your thoughts.

My thought is that I wasted time thinking up a thought for this thread!

:yeah Didn't really require balls posting it. After all I like Harrison and I believe he is going to do very good things for us in the future. Just thought I would try and make small talk. :cheers

Thats why were here. Posts your thoughts. :thumbs Personaly I think it doesnt look right either. Guess it shows that Im getting old. The new helmets will take getting used to.