Who will lead the Huskers in rushing statistics?

Vote for who you think will lead the Huskers in yardage  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Because Glenn is tried and true IMO. Outside that return at KU, Lucky hasnt shown me more than Glenn. Plus after watching the spring game, Glenn really impressed me. Plus i am Biased towards bruisers with speed, like Ahman Green. Glenn has plenty of wheels and can still make the moves. Just stating my reasoning, thats all. good problem to have.

Guest greenbayhusker

I would have to say Cody Glenn. He is more experienced and, although I think Marlon will become a better running back, Cody can handle more carries. I still look for Marlon to have a good season and I hope Kenny Wilson can make an impact too!

:restore

If you watched the Spring game you can see which is a better back. I like what could happen if the ball is dumped off the Lucky or thrown to him...but if he has to run it where there is no hole...he will get nothing.

Glenn will run, period. He'll hit the holes...or make one.

Glenn will lead NU in rushing and seperate from the rest...

I understand what your saying there that Glenn is a smashmouth running back. Just a power runner. I see Lucky becoming a more versatile back he just needs to learn to be patient and see the holes if he doesn't see them he doesn't have the mentality or power IMO to make a hole. He is going to have to use finesse which some backs have to.