what others say?

Well as I stated before I'm smack dab in the middle of moron coun.......sorry penn state country. and as you know these whiny idiots still b**ch about '94-'95. this past season they thought it was criminal that they did'nt play for the national championship. they are just as arrogant and have as big of an inferiority complex as CU or KSU has on us.

Nebraska was so good for so long fans of teams that NU beat bad regularly just talk crap because they beat us. What they fail to realize is that they beat a team that was either rebuilding or just had horrible coaching.

Now that there is continuity in the coaching staff again and the team is gellin like a felon they need to watch out because NU will be out for payback.

We all know what a payback is........a "BITCH"

All the fans of other teams here like Iowa and Iowa State hate Nebraska because of their fans. They think we all are obsessed idiots because we love our football program so much. I say to them "well maybe you should try supporting your team instead of bad mouthing them and see what a true fan is like!" All you Iowa and Iowa State fans you suck we rule get over it and move on with your pathetic meaningless lives. It's just fate that the Iowa Hawkeyes are just like the Chicago Cubs. Everyone here loves them (except me) but they just are never going to make it back to the big one!!! hahahaha :lol:

who cares what others say about our program..just because their team doesnt have the tradition, the wins, the fans, the facilities,..ect means that they are all just jealous..we dont need to talk smack about anything bc in the comming years aour play on the field will say enough

All the fans of other teams here like Iowa and Iowa State hate Nebraska because of their fans. They think we all are obsessed idiots because we love our football program so much

I did appreciate the blog from the Michigan fan a few months back that praised the classy "osbessed" Husker fans. I don't have the link but it was a UM fan that had gone to the Alamo Bowl and said he hated Nebraska but praised Husker fans.

and frankly, if anyone should hate us, its Michigan. We have our side and we know we're right but consider their side for a moment. Both the '97 game and last years' Alamo have been rehashed to no end but put on some biased Big Blue glasses and things might look a little different.

or, flip it around- what if, in '97, we were #1 at the end of the season and all we got was the little wood P.O.S. AP trophy? forget the arguments of who was better- we'd be pissed off!

then all these years later we play them in the Alamo and BC has to use two timeouts just to get replays in a game we end up losing at the end of a disapointing season. Think we wouldn't whining about it and blaming the refs and Michigan for "cheating"?

We do it with FSU '93 don't we? (though we have a better argument there IMO)

;)

As for CU fans? something that amazes me, and i've had this happen a few times, when they're slamming Nebraska and eventually you end up winning the argument, they either bring up Lawrence Phillips or making fun of the state (farmers, flat, etc).

subject: Nebraska Pride? answer: Lawrence Phillips.

Nebraska recruiting? Yeah, well, when you recruit guys like LP.

Nebraska running backs? Lawrence Phillips.

NU's Classy fans? buncha farmers with nothing else to do

1994 or 1995 championships? Lawrence Phillips.

CU scandal? Lawrence Phillips.

Tom Osborne? Lawrence Phillips (in fact some of their fans still insist that he was suspended for one game, must've been the '95 CU game?)

Sellout streak? buncha farmers with nothing else to do

In Big Ten Country..... no one hears you when you scream.....

But seriously, most of the fans here have their heads so far up their asses about the big ten that they wont even admit that football teams exist outside of the upper midwest. I think most of them hadnt even heard of USC until sportscenter became a cheesy Matt Leinert soap opera....