Octavian: One and done?

well didnt Carricker have some injuries that held him back during his freshman and sophmore years?  he had a break out year last year and would have gone in the 2nd round (IMO) but he decided to come back for his senior year.

After this year Steve might want to play for a national championship and come back again, provided he gets the medical redshirt.

good example, Carriker should be a definite first rounder this year, after he beats Bobby Boucher's (SCLSU) record for sacks in a game with 18 against USC. :worship

dont anybody take this the wrong way but hopefully he is really good but not great this year...i mean good enough to help us win games but saving all the decapitation of QBs and touchdown scoring until the senior season :clap

i just want two years out of this guy thats all :horns2

Guys Im not trying to be negative here. We are getting way ahead of ourselves. He played a couple minutes of one game. Sometimes when a player is hyped, it is real hard for them to live up to it.

I hope kicks tail this year . ;) Lets see how it plays out.

Wow...give him a 'mod' button, and all the fun just drains from the fingertips! ;) Yes, good point, but as you said, hope it all works out. This guy has some nice instincts.