NU/MN: Battle for Bowl Eligibility?

Red Five

10 minutes ago, rdg25 said:

Go Nebraska, and against Iowa too (make them 0-2 against NU; btw, let's call it even with that very painful Hail Mary game with Jordan Westerkamp a few years ago).  Speaking of Minnesota and Iowa, and this may be in another forum topic, but I just read that the Black Friday contest with Iowa will come to an end and be replaced by Minnesota.  Too bad, I liked that game (Iowa-Neb), that intensity, but Iowa must think Wisconsin is a more suitable rival, who knows.

It will be a rotation now, where we will play Iowa, Minnesota, and Wisconsin on that black Friday

Quiet frankly I don't really care if Nebraska goes bowling our not, the only reason I'd like to go bowling is to continue a bowl appearance streak, and for the Seniors who have given it their all in 4-5 years get one more game and one more month to practice and prepare with their friends and teammates.

On 11/6/2017 at 11:01 AM, El Diaco said:

God I hope not. IMO, The last thing this team needs is to play another football game on national TV against an opponent that is.500 or better. I say call it a season at 4-8 or 5-7, go home and lick your wounds and begin to resolve to never let "this" happen again. Much brighter days lie ahead.

agree, absolutely

5 minutes ago, Hilltop said:

There is a football game this weekend?  I'll be deer hunting in Western Nebraska without a thought or care about Nebraska football.  Hope the boys can pull off a win for the sake of the seniors...  It may be the last win of their college career.

Deer hunting in central Nebraska!

• Plus1 1