Nebrasketball Game #12- #13 Kansas (Saturday, December 16- 7:00 FS1)

1 hour ago, Bornhusker said:

You seem to be a little obsessed! I noticed you didn't take me up on my little bet for final record.. why is that?

EDIT: Are you one of those fans that go after recruits for decommitting from NU? hmm, something tells me..

Congrats to the team on doing much better than I expected. I didn't watch the game because I was watching another NU team win a National Championship.

Wow, your not worth the effort. 

16 hours ago, seaofred92 said:

lmao what? Care to explain how coaching cost this game?

This team is not good enough to let them run a play play on there own at the end of a game. Evident by Sunday.  I could see if they had one time out left but not with two. Take a time out and draw up a play. Just dumb. Even the announcers where questioning the call.  

1 hour ago, Big red surfers said:

This team is not good enough to let them run a play play on there own at the end of a game. Evident by Sunday.  I could see if they had one time out left but not with two. Take a time out and draw up a play. Just dumb. Even the announcers where questioning the call.  

have zero problem with the way that was handled end of game. Players make plays and we just missed the shot at the end. We got a drive and kick catch and shoot 3 for our best 3 point shooter. It was a good shot. We also got an offensive rebound and then didn't foul their big man with 5.5 seconds left. Call a timeout and 1. There is no guarantee we score and 2. KU gets to set their D.