Nebrasketball Game #22- @ #20 Ohio State (Monday, January 22- 7PM- BTN)

What will the result of the game be?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the game be?

• Nebraska single digit win
    • Nebraska double digit win
    • Ohio State single digit win
    • Ohio State double digit win

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/23/2018 at 01:20 AM

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

why the hell did we just force two threes there? and what the hell was that from Roby? its like this team completely panics for no reason! And if you're gonna take the 3 how does Palmer not get either one of those attempts?!

Palmer should have went the rim.  Hasn’t been stopped probably gets FTs worst case

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

The last 12 minutes of the first half killed this game.

No. This game was completely mismanaged at the end by Nebraska. This game was lost when we scored 2 points in the last 4 minutes and routinely turned the ball over/missed FT's/missed block outs/didnt draw up a play out of either time out

Just now, seaofred92 said:

No. This game was completely mismanaged at the end by Nebraska. This game was lost when we scored 2 points in the last 4 minutes and routinely turned the ball over/missed FT's/missed block outs/didnt draw up a play out of either time out

Two(maybe three FGs) disagrees with ya.  Should have never been in this position

I've seen all I need to see from Tim Miles. I really have. The amount of clock mismanagement and screw ups at the end of this game have been ATROCIOUS. 

Just now, PaulCrewe said:

Two(maybe three FGs) disagrees with ya.  Should have never been in this position

would it have helped to avoid 2 field goals in 12 minutes? Absolutely. I'm not an idiot. 

But Nebraska was up 3 in this game with 5 minutes to go and scored a total of 7 points the rest of the game. Thats on the coach. 

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

I've seen all I need to see from Tim Miles. I really have. The amount of clock mismanagement and screw ups at the end of this game have been ATROCIOUS. 

would it have helped to avoid 2 field goals in 12 minutes? Absolutely. I'm not an idiot. 

But Nebraska was up 3 in this game with 5 minutes to go and scored a total of 7 points the rest of the game. Thats on the coach. 

Whatever

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Whatever

lol okay. This team CONSISTENTLY botches end of game situations. There is absolutely 0 reason to just write this stuff off. If you watch and know basketball its pretty easy to see how poorly Tim rates at end of game situations compared to other major Division 1 coaches.

6 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

We had 39 with 12 minutes left & scored 20.  Get your facts straight,  instead moaning about every loss

10 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

2 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

We had 39 with 12 minutes left & scored 20.  Get your facts straight,  instead moaning about every loss

Nebraska was up 1 with 5:30 to go and scored 8 points (not 7) the rest of the game. 

the 2 FGs in 12 minutes part was wrong my mistake. it was 3 FG's in 12 minutes see the last 12 minutes of the first half after Jordy's make: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/playbyplay?gameId=400986522

GTFOH with your petty BS. This game was botched by coaching throughout. And especially at the end.

3 minutes ago, Big red surfers said:

Take away the meaningless 3 at the end and this team scored 2 points in the last 4.5 mins.  

Your Nebraska bricklayers. 

Thank you. 10 points in the last 7 minutes of game time (including the BS 3 pointer at the end) after going up 49-46 with the momentum from Palmer's back to back 3's. Its insane people continue to defend this. And somehow when you point this out you're a "hater". Its consistently bad basketball at the end of games for this team. Even the Illinois game was atrocious at the end and Palmer bailed us out. Its amazing the apathy/acceptance people have for bad coaching in the basketball program.

Edited by seaofred92