Future Pro Wrestler: Lydon Murtha?

I was on break a few minutes ago and since I work so close to the Cathedral and I happened to see Murtha walk by. When his football career is over, that guy NEEDS to become a pro wrestler. That is one of the biggest dudes I have ever seen! I was kinda tempted to do a little turnbuckle treatment on him (maybe an eye poke or a stiff elbow to the jaw) but I did NOT want to suffer the consequences.....Holy Hackshaw Jim Duggans!!!

I was on break a few minutes ago and since I work so close to the Cathedral and I happened to see Murtha walk by. When his football career is over, that guy NEEDS to become a pro wrestler. That is one of the biggest dudes I have ever seen! I was kinda tempted to do a little turnbuckle treatment on him (maybe an eye poke or a stiff elbow to the jaw) but I did NOT want to suffer the consequences.....Holy Hackshaw Jim Duggans!!!

Oh yeah....he's a freak. For a guy that weighs so much he's got little"fat" on him/.\\

Oh yeah....he's a freak. For a guy that weighs so much he's got little"fat" on him/.\\

Now if he can start pushing them around on the football field... <_<

Now if he can start pushing them around on the football field... <_<

:yeah

you said "pro wrestler" did you mean "pro sports entertainer"?

*i still watch wwe though, so i shouldn't be talking*

i know, i know, it's my guilty pleasure

ill watch the chick fights, its like the soft core stuff late night on scinemax.

They do bring in some fine tail. Vince Mcmahon is a definent perv!

you said "pro wrestler" did you mean "pro sports entertainer"?

*i still watch wwe though, so i shouldn't be talking*

i know, i know, it's my guilty pleasure

*watches all respect for BorNred and dbetz fly out the window*

;)

I love WWE. I have watched it since i was 5.

It has become something to laugh at now with it looking more and more with all the dumb drama between females...and just watching females trying to wrestle (act) is just annoying. Yes we all know it is fake, but you can't give it away any better than letting women go out there and perform.