Russia

some people ignored history class in school.   people like putin keep pushing until they get what they want.  what putin wants is a new world order with russia leading the world.  guess for peace we should just follow putin as faithfully as maga does 

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

9 minutes ago, Decked said:

Ukraine surrenders all of or large swaths of the Donetsk, Luhansk, & Crimea oblasts/territories. They are going to want these ethnically Russian territories. 

And, what happens in 5-10 years when they invade again to get more territory?

• Plus1 2
3 minutes ago, commando said:

some people ignored history class in school.   people like putin keep pushing until they get what they want.  what putin wants is a new world order with russia leading the world.  guess for peace we should just follow putin as faithfully as maga does 

what putin wants and what he can actually take are two very different things.

• TBH 3
5 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Could you imagine russia (boating, probably not marching, right?) to alaska, my god.   That would be suicide for them.

putin has declared the sale of alaska to the united states as illegal.  :dunno   it's the same as claiming the ukraine is ethnically russian.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

1 minute ago, commando said:

putin has declared the sale of alaska to the united states as illegal.  :dunno   it's the same as claiming the ukraine is ethnically russian.

Well, yeah, if he invades it is the same.  Right now it is just an old man running his mouth.

or maybe he wants to fight a war on two fronts?  

• Plus1 2
Just now, teachercd said:

what putin wants and what he can actually take are two very different things.

as he keeps taking country after country and gaining their manpower and production capabilities for his army he is gaining in his ability to take whatever he wants.  

• TBH 1
1 minute ago, commando said:

as he keeps taking country after country and gaining their manpower and production capabilities for his army he is gaining in his ability to take whatever he wants.  

Yes, in theory if he keeps taking over country after country then he would have a super army.

• Plus1 1

I’m having a hard time feeling sorry for the Los Angeles woman who was arrested for treason in Russia. She may be a dual national but common sense screams STAY THE F OUT OF RUSSIA. Can’t get arrested in Russia if you aren’t in Russia. Pretty effin simple.

• TBH 1
6 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I’m having a hard time feeling sorry for the Los Angeles woman who was arrested for treason in Russia. She may be a dual national but common sense screams STAY THE F OUT OF RUSSIA. Can’t get arrested in Russia if you aren’t in Russia. Pretty effin simple.

Right?

I mean...Russia is listed as a level 4 DO NOT GO THERE.

Like, I was JUST ABOUT to book my spring break flight to Russia but after this...no way.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

I agree.  And, I'm assuming the US won't have much of a leg to stand on to get her released when she's also a Russian citizen. 

• Plus1 1
31 minutes ago, teachercd said:

Right?

I mean...Russia is listed as a level 4 DO NOT GO THERE.

Like, I was JUST ABOUT to book my spring break flight to Russia but after this...no way.

But I hear Siberia is beautiful in the spring and the partying is WILD.

• Fire 1