Russia

25 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s already happening. 

And, let’s not forget, one caught fire in the US too. 

Missing: Proof. 

Also, anyone w/Ukraine flag in bio just like the Russian flag is a guaranteed propaganda account. 

• Haha 4
  • TBH 2
21 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

It’s already happening. 

And, let’s not forget, one caught fire in the US too. 

Czech and Estonia, I can see that.

The rest seem fishy???  Maybe??

It seems like, proximity wise, there are two countries that russia would not f#&% with, Germany and of course Poland (Which of course that name is absent from these lists because the Poles would beat the hell out of russia).  

With that said...I am sure that russia is "up to something" 

• Plus1 2

48 minutes ago, Decked said:

Missing: Proof. 

Also, anyone w/Ukraine flag in bio just like the Russian flag is a guaranteed propaganda account. 

Yeah….its just so interesting that two factories, that produces the same caliber of artillery catch fire….i think in the same week. 

One in the US and one in Europe.  

It really is hard for you to accept that Russia is the bad guy, isn’t it. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 2
22 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Yeah….its just so interesting that two factories, that produces the same caliber of artillery catch fire….i think in the same week. 

When I teach students today...they don't see/get USSR/Russia as the bad guy...  

It is so far removed from their life.  

When I teach (art) of the Cold War I show this, you probably remember it, it was a HUGE deal and after the "movie" ended they had phone #'s to call if you needed to talk

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Russia is the bad guy. But you still need proof of your accusations. You are posting propaganda. 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
9 hours ago, Decked said:

Russia is the bad guy. But you still need proof of your accusations. You are posting propaganda. 

No, it’s called speculation.  All of these facilities have been supplying Ukraine with aid. Now, intelligence agencies are reporting Russian activity in these areas. 

1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

No, it’s called speculation.  All of these facilities have been supplying Ukraine with aid. Now, intelligence agencies are reporting Russian activity in these areas. 

So in other words you still have no proof but a guy who could be anyone online said so on Twitter so it has to be true right?

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 2

31 minutes ago, Scarlet said:

Missing: Proof

I actually before posting looked up the original users name into LinkedIn & searched his company. From what is visible on public resources he has no tires to the German military, government, or military experience. He appears to be a “Twitter journalist”. 

Even though Russia has committed enough atrocities we don’t need to wholeheartedly believe everything we read and see on the internet without checking who posted it.  

This is in regards to the Jurgen fella. 

• Plus1 3
6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So plotting not did. I very much believe they could do so. However, did is a literal act of war as indicated in the tweets posted above. 

• Plus1 2
4 minutes ago, Decked said:

So plotting not did. I very much believe they could do so. However, did is a literal act of war as indicated in the tweets posted above. 

In the article, it mentions intelligence agencies investigating the incidences that were mentioned in the other tweet.  And, they suspect they were carried out by Russian operatives.

Haldenwang spoke just days after two German-Russian nationals were arrested in Bayreuth, Bavaria, for allegedly plotting to attack military and logistics sites in Germany on behalf of Russia.  Two men were charged in the UK in late April with having started a fire at a warehouse containing aid shipments for Ukraine. English prosecutors accuse them of working for the Russian government.  In Sweden, security services are meanwhile investigating a series of recent railway derailments, which they suspect may be acts of state-backed sabotage. Russia has attempted to destroy the signalling systems on Czech railways, the country’s transport minister told the FT last month.  In Estonia, an attack on the interior minister’s car in February and those of journalists were perpetrated by Russian intelligence operatives, the country’s Internal Security Service has said. France’s ministry of defence also warned this year of possible sabotage attacks by Russia on military sites.  “The obvious conclusion is that there has been a real stepping up of Russian activity,” said Keir Giles, senior consulting fellow at Chatham House, the think-tank.