La Tech game on national TV

Husker Rob, You do what you have to on your journey ahead, just stay safe, try to get on line if at all poss. There are many people on this board that tape, record or have the ability to show you the games on-line. I think that is the least that can be done for you.

Be Safe!

Husker Rob, You do what you have to on your journey ahead, just stay safe, try to get on line if at all poss. There are many people on this board that tape, record or have the ability to show you the games on-line. I think that is the least that can be done for you.

Be Safe!

Whoa...that was deep...do we have peeps that can't see the Huskahs kick some ass? If so, we need to get'em the sources if at all possible! I'll tape whatever i need to if it means a fellow 'sker gets to watch the game. :thumbs

let me explain...I was on my honeymoon in Aruba during the NU/A&M game in '02. Little did I know that I could've watched it in my hotel at 2AM...but i digress. I still haven't got to see the comeback in College Station...a highlight on an otherwise dim season...(NU lost to OSU on my wedding day) thank god I'm still married :lol:

Be Safe!

this is why NU will always be the best and will always have the best fans. I will get online as often as possible. I will even be willing to pay someone to record all broadcast games on dvd and pay the postage to send it to me.

I bought the Alamo bowl game, while I love hearing the radio announcers I really dont like the cuts between plays and the fact that you do not get any replays.

Thanks in advance for all of the support from the fellow board members

Rob :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs