NCAA Football 2007

i work with a guy that is from Arkansas and he knows that I am a Husker fan. he was bragging the other day that he beat NU with Arkansas as his team 42-3. I told him that it was the person with the controler not the team. I talked him into using NU as his team and play the razorbacks and NU won 62-14.

he didnt have much to say after that

lol I started dynasty mode, and I didn't beat both la tech and nichols state by a lot, I didn't think I could beat USC. It was a great game they were ahead towards the end of the 3rd quarter, and into the middle of the 4th, I scored to tie it, then USC scored to lead, with 1 minute left, I turned over the ball and thought I would lose, I stopped USC, and scored on a win or lose 4th down play 10 yards away from a touch down, I caught it and won 34-35, they had scored a field goal earlier

lol I started dynasty mode, and I didn't beat both la tech and nichols state by a lot, I didn't think I could beat USC. It was a great game they were ahead towards the end of the 3rd quarter, and into the middle of the 4th, I scored to tie it, then USC scored to lead, with 1 minute left, I turned over the ball and thought I would lose, I stopped USC, and scored on a win or lose 4th down play 10 yards away from a touch down, I caught it and won 34-35, they had scored a field goal earlier

i love those kind of wins...and in real life Husker fans will take it! A "W" in LA is a great accomplishment :worship

i started a campus legend, made a WR, 6'5" 233 Lbs. lol overkill

so i did all the drills, which i thought were fun, and got him a 4 star rating, with a scholarship to NU. i like how you have to balance studying to keep your GPA up. I enjoy the position drills and such. At first i didnt think i was going to like the 07, but it has grown on me.

Well I beat USC 35-28!!! I threw an interception with 1 minute left in the game and it was tied 28-28!!! I held them on the our 30 yard line until 4th down and they missed the field goal!!!! I got the ball back with 17 seconds left and threw a hail mary to swift and touchdown nebraska!!! :clap

i went and bought the game for my brand new xbox360 the day it came out. I played it for about an hour and a half and it freezes. so i restart my 360 and play it again for a little while and it freezes again. and now it wont even read the disc. so i have to go and buy another one for 60bucks :bang