Favorite year in sports

In 1995 my Atlanta Braves won the World Series , and the best team in NCAA football history , my Huskers, won the national title . I don’t have a favorite team in NFL , NHL, NBA etc so that’s about as good as it gets for me .

Anyone here have a year where ALL their favorite teams,  (in any sports ) won championships? 

• Plus1 2

Well I am a Rockets Fan, Astros Fan and Broncos fan. The Astros were ok in the mid 90s(always lost to the god damn Braves). But the Huskers Rockets and Broncos all won titles pretty close to each other. 

The Astros winning thier first World Series was a great experience. The Huskers winning another will match it! 

• Plus1 1

1997 was a good year for me.

Huskers won a Natty and I went to that Orange Bowl game.

My NFL team Denver Broncos won the Superbowl.

My NHL team Colorado Avalanche won their division and were in the playoffs but did not win the Stanley cup that year.

And that was back when I used to gamble on football and I was all over the Huskers and Broncos all year. Made bank. In fact that is why I quit gambling because I knew it was never going to get any better than that. 97 was a good year.

• Plus1 1

The first 90's championship. So, 1994 season/1995 Orange Bowl. It was a really good age for me, too. I was just old enough the previous year to be absolutely devastated when we lost to Florida State, so I was fully aware of what was going on.

The only other team I ever obsessed about was The Bulls and they were basically winning all the time so it all blurred together.

• Plus1 2

1995 for me.

The teams I followed most closely back then:

Husker Football: National Championship

Husker Volleyball: National Championship (first ever)

Chicago Bulls: World Championship

Chicago Bears: 9-7 (3rd NFC Central)

Chicago Cubs: 73-71 (3rd in the NL Central)

Chicago Blackhawks: 40-28-14 (2nd Central)

• Plus1 1