Sincere thanks to the 2018 Cornhuskers staff & players for restoring CLASS to this program

cheekygeek

Before the season I was high on the kool aid and predicting 9 wins. At the same time I felt if we show improved effort etc. I would be satisfied. As the OP said there is hope for the future. If we play these last two games like we have the previous 4 I will be satisfied with this season. Looking forward to next year.:koolaid2:

1 hour ago, Decoy73 said:

Epic Turnaround?  I love the enthusiasm and Frost is definitely our guy, but let’s beat MSU and/or Iowa before we get too carried away.  If we can’t sustain momentum after beating three teams we should have beaten, then where does that leave us? With all this sunshine pumping, I fear we’re setting ourselves up for disappointment if we should lose tomorrow or next Friday.  Win the next two and I’ll agree with everything the OP said. 

I hear what you are saying, but we need to flip the one before we can even think about flipping the other (unless it is just going to be an aberration upset). Stay Tuned, over the next 8 days!

42 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

I hear what you are saying, but we need to flip the one before we can even think about flipping the other (unless it is just going to be an aberration upset). Stay Tuned, over the next 8 days!

I’m with you. I guess I’m just taking the cautious approach now. If win these last two, I’ll be dancing in the streets!

I totally agree with the OP and most of the resulting comments. I was one that said I’d be happy if we just played more sensibly with heart and a sense of desire. This team has done that and more. Considering they started 0-6 it still felt way different and much better than anything during the Riley era and Pelini’s last couple of years. Hope and culture are wonderful things. There were many things much more important to improve this year than the W-L record and the groundwork has been laid.

• Plus1 1