2019-20 Huskers

Unless something goes REALLY wrong in our next two games, Nebraska is going to finish the non-conference 10-1. 

The Texas Tech game seemed like an eye-opener. 

18 games left in B1G season. 1-1 so far, and so all we need to do is go 9-9 to finish with 20 wins. 

While The Gopher game will frustrate me for a while because we had it, overall I really like this team. They seem to have some mental toughness but that will be tested in B1G play. 

We start off with 3 of 4 on the road against some pretty good teams. 

We finish the season with 2 of 3 on the road including back to backs with Michigan and Michigan State.

This team will be tested so what we did in the Non-Con is that much more important. B1G should get a good handful of teams in the dance. 

7 hours ago, Minnesota_husker said:

Unless something goes REALLY wrong in our next two games, Nebraska is going to finish the non-conference 10-1. 

The Texas Tech game seemed like an eye-opener. 

18 games left in B1G season. 1-1 so far, and so all we need to do is go 9-9 to finish with 20 wins. 

While The Gopher game will frustrate me for a while because we had it, overall I really like this team. They seem to have some mental toughness but that will be tested in B1G play. 

We start off with 3 of 4 on the road against some pretty good teams. 

We finish the season with 2 of 3 on the road including back to backs with Michigan and Michigan State.

This team will be tested so what we did in the Non-Con is that much more important. B1G should get a good handful of teams in the dance. 

Yep. And that Minnesota loss, while still frustrating, is starting to look better every week. I believe they were receiving votes in the top 25, and I think Seth Davis had them at #22 in his poll. 

They should win these next two to put themselves at 11-2, and I think they could (COULD) be as good as 13-7 in conference if they can continue to defend home court. That'd be 24-9, which sounds a little crazy now that I'm typing it, but I think it's definitely possible.