Last to post wins

Today I think we can all agree that WINNING can be reserved for those who serve or have served our wonderful country! To ensure the gift we most take for granted, our freedom. My grandfather served in WWII and my dad served in Vietnam and Korea. Both of them are proud of their time in the military! Feel free to hit up your favorite watering hole today and I'm sure you'll run into an old vet. Ask him to tell you a couple of ole war stories. Buy him/her a beer! It's the least you can do!

P.S. tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled program of Jarvis Wins! Happy Veterans Days

Thanks for the post JJRJ. With all the things that went on in the late 60ies and early 70ies it was hard to be a proud Viet Nam vet. Over the course of the last 15 years things have slowly changed. Again thanks and when you talk to your Dad today tell him, "Welcome home Brother." From...

T_O_B

God Bless the USA!

Today I think we can all agree that WINNING can be reserved for those who serve or have served our wonderful country! To ensure the gift we most take for granted, our freedom. My grandfather served in WWII and my dad served in Vietnam and Korea. Both of them are proud of their time in the military! Feel free to hit up your favorite watering hole today and I'm sure you'll run into an old vet. Ask him to tell you a couple of ole war stories. Buy him/her a beer! It's the least you can do!

P.S. tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled program of Jarvis Wins! Happy Veterans Days

I served. I Win.

Thanks for the post JJRJ. With all the things that went on in the late 60ies and early 70ies it was hard to be a proud Viet Nam vet. Over the course of the last 15 years things have slowly changed. Again thanks and when you talk to your Dad today tell him, "Welcome home Brother." From...

T_O_B

God Bless the USA!

I have an uncle that served in Viet Nam. Still won't talk it about it to this day. God bless all those that have and will serve this great country of ours. :worship:thumbs

T_O_B

God Bless the USA!

I have an uncle that served in Viet Nam. Still won't talk it about it to this day. God bless all those that have and will serve this great country of ours. :worship:thumbs

All I hear is me winning

I'm back boys. Had to set up a new account. Too many accounts and passwords and I couldn't find the corresponding ones. Don't know if the mods could help me out.

Who where you before?

But your losing

Its Jarvis. And I'm winning!

Lol how did you forget your password... :facepalm: Meanwhile i'm still winning.

I'm back boys. Had to set up a new account. Too many accounts and passwords and I couldn't find the corresponding ones. Don't know if the mods could help me out.

Who where you before?

But your losing

i don't friggin know! :lol: got like 10 different accounts to different things with all different passwords. Had em written down but my wonderful wife decided to clean out my "junk drawer" and it got shredded. I'm more pissed that I signed out. I knew the paper was shredded a couple months back so I was being careful not to ever sign out.

Who where you before?

But your losing

i don't friggin know! :lol: got like 10 different accounts to different things with all different passwords. Had em written down but my wonderful wife decided to clean out my "junk drawer" and it got shredded. I'm more pissed that I signed out. I knew the paper was shredded a couple months back so I was being careful not to ever sign out.

Tell her she owes you 1,000 posts! :)

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic