Last to post wins

even though I didn't go college, I agree... :) My sister went to Kearney and at that time, quarters ruled :woo ..

OK off topic...

I do have to say that I am sooo done shoveling snow...it could snow in just the high country and I would be good with that...

for those of you thinking about building a house, think very carefully about which side the garage faces and the size of said garage. I have a 3 car garage and it faces the north. Don't do it...shoveling/snow blowing sucks...I promise!!!

we're supposed to be getting "measurable" snow on saturday.

You can't judge snow on measurables alone. You have to weigh it's hussle, heart, determination and leadership. So what if the snow can't run a 4.3, jump 40" or bench 500 lbs.?!?! If that snow goes out and just makes plays....well that's all you can ask.

so im having a bad week.

and got in a very minor accident, $1700 in damage, and its not even that horrible looking..

:angry::madash:angry::madash:angry::madash:angry:

Alright, everyone - it's become painfully obvious that Nicole needs a keeper. To volunteer, please submit to me your name - and donation. The person with the largest donation gets the job. Since no one will know what anyone else is donating, it behooves you to donate as much as you can. Cash only - all submissions become the property of AR Husker Fan. Thank you, and good luck!

so im having a bad week.

and got in a very minor accident, $1700 in damage, and its not even that horrible looking..

:angry::madash:angry::madash:angry::madash:angry:

Alright, everyone - it's become painfully obvious that Nicole needs a keeper. To volunteer, please submit to me your name - and donation. The person with the largest donation gets the job. Since no one will know what anyone else is donating, it behooves you to donate as much as you can. Cash only - all submissions become the property of AR Husker Fan. Thank you, and good luck!

Always looking for that financial opportunity huh AR??? :lol:

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic