Last to post wins

not fair to Nicole, She is young so we have to cut her some slack... Icy roads suck...big!!

AND you really don't want to be grouping all us women together...promise.

As all you men know, some of us women are good at one thing :) and some of us are good at another . :thumbs ..but there are a very few of us, (me included) that can do it all, at the same time, while driving down the road at 65 MPH... I promise... :worship

not fair to Nicole, She is young so we have to cut her some slack... Icy roads suck...big!!

As all you men know, some of us women are good at one thing :) and some of us are good at another . :thumbs ..but there are a very few of us, (me included) that can do it all, at the same time, while driving down the road at 65 MPH... I promise... :worship

wOw i didnt see it going this direction but Yippee! :clap

Had to drive to Missouri last night to pick up a prisoner and let me tell you a Crown Victoria on ice really f'ing sucks!!!!! :hmmph

I've got studded winter tires on the back wheels and the summer tires (on rims) with lots of weight in the trunk (but I doubt ya got room for that with the police equipment in there). And driving like a bluehair really helps with this crappy weather (too bad the morons here can't figure that out, afterall they are from here and should be used to these subzero winters).

THANK YOU!

and i must say i have to agree with what you said... :thumbs

Holy hell!!!!! :rollin

Holy hell!!!!! :rollin

Holy Heaven!!!! Step into the light, right

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic