Last to post wins

when you get around to naming a treasurer, dont pick AR.

he will take a huge cut of the beer money for his "fee"

You can't trust someone who will do it for free - they have too much incentive to rob you blind and you'll never know. With me, you at least know you're being robbed...

you do have a point there

You can't trust someone who will do it for free - they have too much incentive to rob you blind and you'll never know. With me, you at least know you're being robbed...

Excellent!

By the way, that'll be $350.00 for the consultation in setting up the business. I round up to the nearest hour...

Excellent!

By the way, that'll be $350.00 for the consultation in setting up the business. I round up to the nearest hour...

BRI-I said pay the man

:dunno

hold on i'll ask him

AR- BRI wants to know if you take checks?

still no answer BRI, maybe he is checking your credit history and calling your bank to see how many checks you have bounced over the years.

bend over buddy, i think he is getting ready to crawl up your ass with a microscope

hold on i'll ask him

Cash, in small, unmarked bills.

That ought to be easy for BRI - he skims that kind of loot from the drug busts anyway...

That's still under investigation dammit!!!! No one has PROVED anything.................... <_<

hold on i'll ask him

That ought to be easy for BRI - he skims that kind of loot from the drug busts anyway...

i dont think he will be able to find any UNMARKED bills, he only keeps the ones he finds during cavity searches

hold on i'll ask him

i dont think he will be able to find any UNMARKED bills, he only keeps the ones he finds during cavity searches

Someone needs to tell him, though, that he doesn't have to hide 'em in the same place he found them...

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic