Last to post wins

It says everyone needs to report in here...I haven't yet..so guess it is about time?????? No recipe though...just saying hi and that I love the Rolling Stones:) So do I win????:):)

Nope. Now, had you said "The Beatles"...

Well, I love the Beatles....and they are not from my era...that counts for something right?

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Can't deny a young lady with great taste...

Great taste, yes. But had she said ELVIS, then even better taste. AR, The Beatles were incredible, but I favor Elvis over them. He was even their biggest inspiration. Such a great battle about who was better. Beatles wrote their own stuff (amazing stuff), and Big E could sing R&B, Gospel, Country, and of course RNR.

_38080215_elvis_beatles_300.jpg

True - Elvis was their biggest inspiration in many ways. Just another example of how the master is supplanted by the pupils.

Hehehehe...

lol dang it.. you got me. It's usually how it goes though.

This chili I'm making is going to go nicely with a Mizzou loss!

we should, as much as i would hate to, root for Mizzou to win so the Big 12 has someone in the NC game. if OU wins, Big 12 is out

Also, if Mizzou wins, that should make it very likely that Kansas gets in. If Oklahoma wins, depending on how far Mizzou drops, who knows what will happen. Hopefully the Big 12 will get 2 in the BCS.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic