Last to post wins

wow guys.

i feel the love.

i'm actually good a snowboarding, but if i go skiing then count on a lot of falls.

i wont fall out of the lift, but theres a chance i will fall getting into one, i've done that before in the PAST

but today, i did indeed fall on my way from school to my car.

our newest winter-mix storm began about 3 hours ago and everything but the major road ways are icey.

I fell on the walkway like i did when i fell down my stairs....like a softball/baseball player sliding into home plate.

it was hilarious, i kind of wish you all could have seen it.

icy sidewalks suck ass. the day that i left Nebraska to head back to Iraq i slipped on some ice and fell as i was trying to get into a vehical.

however for my defense, i was wearing a par of combat boots designed for the desert sand, not for ice. i would have had better grip on the ice with a pair of skates

When I was like 16 or so it was snowing pretty bad outside and was slicker than sh#t!!! So I go outside to get the mail for my parents like all 16 year olds should do and I'm running back up the front sidewalk and right in front of our front door is some cement steps (starting to get the picture yet?) so I slip pretty bad just as I am getting to the steps. I proceed to fall forward, but at the last second I decide to just go ahead a place the front of my knee cap into the edge of the first cement stair!!!! Right after I blacked out for a second from the extreme pain and got over the initial surprise of what happened, I proceed to roll around in the front yard holding my right knee while screaming,laughing, and crying all at the same time. My father proceded to come out the front door and ask me if I was alright and then started laughing at me after he found out that I was indeed fine and that nothing was broken.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic