Last to post wins

Sorry, lunch at Hooters, yes she was Georgeus and way out of my league but the fantasy is always better than the reality. 72 degrees and I win.

T_O_B

T_O_Bull, you've been a worthy adversary! Worthy of 2nd place. I win. chuckleshuffle

That puts you 3rd place then. I win. :ph34r:

I lost track of who is 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I do know who is #1 and it is time for a victory dance: :corndance:laughpound

Sorry, lunch at Hooters, yes she was Georgeus and way out of my league but the fantasy is always better than the reality. 72 degrees and I win.

T_O_B

T_O_Bull, you've been a worthy adversary! Worthy of 2nd place. I win. chuckleshuffle

I lost track of who is 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I do know who is #1 and it is time for a victory dance: :corndance:laughpound

You are correct. MLB 51 is #1. I win.

T_O_B

You are correct. MLB 51 is #1. I win.

I think you misunderstood my post. I am the yellow banana doing the victory dance. You can be the green with envy guy laughing at my victory dance.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic