Last to post wins

welcome back.

i think you guys jinxed me, today i shut the door on my finger, and fell getting out of my car.

I knew you were holdin' out on us.

Oh - none of those injuries will prevent you from keeping the clubhouse clean, will it?

no, i'm fine.

glad to see some concern for my health tho <_<

welcome back.

i think you guys jinxed me, today i shut the door on my finger, and fell getting out of my car.

Oh - none of those injuries will prevent you from keeping the clubhouse clean, will it?

no, i'm fine.

Well, the clubhouse is getting a little trashy, ya know. Priorities, lass, priorities...

welcome back.

no, i'm fine.

Well, the clubhouse is getting a little trashy, ya know. Priorities, lass, priorities...

and just think when you turn 21 you will be able to serve us beer along with the entertainment that you bring on a daily basis with your accidents that you tell us about

Drowning, You need help my friend. I have a cure for what ails you. I will allow you to come to the seceret facility to inspect some boobs. You have to promise no gay sh#t though, because the pit bulls are trained to detect those types and they may munch your nuts

you didnt get the pitbulls from Michael Vick did you? :nutz

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic