Last to post wins

I have the next 3 days off and then Friday Saturday and Sunday are my last days at my current job!!!! :woo

I had a final today and then have one tomorrow and one wednesday and then I will be free to do nothing for the next 3 weeks. :clap:clap:woo:w00t:w00t

I have my Financial Mgmt II final tomorrow night and judging from my first final I'm screwed!!! <_<

I have the next 3 days off and then Friday Saturday and Sunday are my last days at my current job!!!! :woo

I had a final today and then have one tomorrow and one wednesday and then I will be free to do nothing for the next 3 weeks. :clap:clap:woo:w00t:w00t

I have my Financial Mgmt II final tomorrow night and judging from my first final I'm screwed!!! <_<

good luck with that, i have a computer mid-term this week and i am 2 weeks behind......and you think you are screwed

Now I want to know what the winner gets, you know. I think I won it now, but I don't know what it is, so if you will, tell me now, and tell me true, but not on this posting, but on a new one, cuz if you post on this one, I won't be the winner no more, and then that will all be wasted, and I won't need to know what I won anyway, cuz then I didn't win it.

My name is Trent Geronimo Ignatius Falwell. How do you like me so far? But don't you go and answer that here, but answer there (in that other new posting), cuz I think I won this one here. Don't never not tell me true.

good luck with that, i have a computer mid-term this week and i am 2 weeks behind......and you think you are screwed

Yeah I think you need to get busy!!!!!

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic