Last to post wins

Just finished my Financial Mgmt II final and it wasn't as bad as the first one, but I probably still failed it! <_<

prolly means that you should not get into Financial Management for a living

I never planned on it anyways. It doesn't help that the teacher is absolutely horrible either!!! :madash

was it a she? and if so, was she remotely hot?

Yes it was a she and no she was not hot!!!!! Take a mix between Jabba the Hut and a pitbull and that's what she looked like! :ahhhhhhhh

Just finished my Financial Mgmt II final and it wasn't as bad as the first one, but I probably still failed it! <_<

I never planned on it anyways. It doesn't help that the teacher is absolutely horrible either!!! :madash

Yes it was a she and no she was not hot!!!!! Take a mix between Jabba the Hut and a pitbull and that's what she looked like! :ahhhhhhhh

that is why god invented whiskey. go get liqured up and give her the night of here life and i bet you pass the course

that is why god invented whiskey. go get liqured up and give her the night of here life and i bet you pass the course

Yeah, and my d*&k would fall off as well!!!! :lol:

Yeah, and my d*&k would fall off as well!!!! :lol:

you would at least have a degree to fall back on

I once farted a plum...

I was plum surprised!

you were suprised that you didnt feel it coming out right?

Been to jail a few times Drowning?! :lol:

you should know BRI, you had to do the Body Cavity Search the last time he was in Des Moines jail

Hope he wore gloves

OR AT LEAST A CLASS RING!!! (or 5)

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic