Last to post wins

I don't think anyone is suprised by that...me...I kinda like Crush...

Then what's this I hear about your threesome with Wolf and Hellga??

wolf_013.jpgHelga_001.jpg

Edit: Hellga is a beastie.

yeah...I lost a bet to some big money booster at Southern Cal... it would have been him in the sandwhich if Steve Spurrier was named our next head coach...Helga and I do see each other on a regular basis now though...

I'm Sorry

Actually part of me is thinking about continuing on with school and getting my masters. The only problem is, yeah it would be nice to continue to defer the student loan payments, but eventually there going to come around. I'm also really sick and tired of school and to really get my money's worth from a masters I would need to get out of law enforcement and go into business.

Can't you do your Masters over the net. Hubby is.

Probably, but I don't really like doing that. I would rather keep going once a week like I've been doing. It would take me two more years in school to get it done.

Do it. Seriously. First, it's easier to continue now that you're used to it - take a "break" and it's worlds harder to get back into it. Second, it opens up options for you - you may think now that you won't use it, but 10 years from now, you may be ready for a change. Third, while two years may seem like a long time at the moment, it's a drop in the bucket.

More education is never a bad thing.

Probably, but I don't really like doing that. I would rather keep going once a week like I've been doing. It would take me two more years in school to get it done.

Do it. Seriously. First, it's easier to continue now that you're used to it - take a "break" and it's worlds harder to get back into it. Second, it opens up options for you - you may think now that you won't use it, but 10 years from now, you may be ready for a change. Third, while two years may seem like a long time at the moment, it's a drop in the bucket.

:yeah I have to finish college then I'm going onto my Masters.

I'm thinking about it seriously, but my only problem is finding a way to pay for it later. My student loans are already going to be between 20 to 30,000 and that would probably add another 20,000 on top of that. I wonder if there is scholorship programs that I could use considering I'll graduate with some type of honors and have a GPA of around 3.7 or so???

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic