Last to post wins

that was a visual I so didn't need.. thanks Rob.

don't you have a paper to write or test to take or something???

i took that test already and got a 93% thank you very much, so now if i take a "0" on the paper, i will have a 87% for the final grade

f#*k the paper! I'd take an 87% anyday!

anything above a 2.0 is good for me.

they always say that a "C" is average, and I think of myself as above average, so who knows

Well I wanted to graduate in April above a 3.8 so I could graduate with honors, but I don't think that's going to happen. Right now I'm at a 3.735 or something close to that and I have three classes to go. I figured even if I get all A's through these next three classes I'll end up with a 3.758. It's amazing what a B can do to your GPA?! :hellloooo

I don't think anyone is suprised by that...me...I kinda like Crush...

Then what's this I hear about your threesome with Wolf and Hellga??

wolf_013.jpgHelga_001.jpg

Edit: Hellga is a beastie.

yeah...I lost a bet to some big money booster at Southern Cal... it would have been him in the sandwhich if Steve Spurrier was named our next head coach...Helga and I do see each other on a regular basis now though...

It's snowin' and blowin' and 20 degrees with wind chill around zero! I have to go to work. Ought to be a long day. People around here panic and won't show up for their appointments. Will be a very long day...... I win!

Yeah it's like 4 degrees here right now with a -5 windchill. I can't wait to go to work on Saturday night because it's supposed to -1 degrees for the actual temperature! I hope to god I don't find a drunk driver!!!

i took that test already and got a 93% thank you very much, so now if i take a "0" on the paper, i will have a 87% for the final grade

they always say that a "C" is average, and I think of myself as above average, so who knows

Well I wanted to graduate in April above a 3.8 so I could graduate with honors, but I don't think that's going to happen. Right now I'm at a 3.735 or something close to that and I have three classes to go. I figured even if I get all A's through these next three classes I'll end up with a 3.758. It's amazing what a B can do to your GPA?! :hellloooo

i gave up on the whole honors thing when i found out that i was going to have to take statistics, and Calculus for Business. dont think that i will be pulling A's in either of those courses, I just have to get a "C" or better so i dont have to pay back the tuition assistance that the Army is paying for the course

i gave up on the whole honors thing when i found out that i was going to have to take statistics, and Calculus for Business. dont think that i will be pulling A's in either of those courses, I just have to get a "C" or better so i dont have to pay back the tuition assistance that the Army is paying for the course

I got an A in Stats I and a B in Stats II. I was really surprised because I suck at math!!!!

I got an A in Stats I and a B in Stats II. I was really surprised because I suck at math!!!!

great then you can take the course for me

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic