Last to post wins

I just got back from the dentist. I had to have a crown put on one of my teeth in the back. It doesn't hurt right now, but I know damn well when the novacane wears off I'm screwed!!!!! Dentist are the most evil people in the world. It's the only medical area that hasn't improved with technology!!!! :angry:

I just got back from the dentist. I had to have a crown put on one of my teeth in the back. It doesn't hurt right now, but I know damn well when the novacane wears off I'm screwed!!!!! Dentist are the most evil people in the world. It's the only medical area that hasn't improved with technology!!!! :angry:

I used to dread the dentist...then...I got the gas :LOLtartar ...now I kinda look forward to it...

well most people in Iowa only have 2 or 3 teeth in their mouths, so dentists out there dont have a lot of opportunities to improve their skillz

"I'm getting the crown replaced on my number fifteen molar . . . it's gonna take like, ALL DAY tomorrow at the dentist."

A cookie to anyone who knows what movie that's from.

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

"I'm getting the crown replaced on my number fifteen molar . . . it's gonna take like, ALL DAY tomorrow at the dentist."

A cookie to anyone who knows what movie that's from.

Best_Cookie-20.jpg

"That Thing You Do" :lol:

well most people in Iowa only have 2 or 3 teeth in their mouths, so dentists out there dont have a lot of opportunities to improve their skillz

Yeah, nice try a$$ actually we tend to be pretty healthy people because we don't strap our a$$es to ski's and decide to throw ourselves down mountains. Damn hippies!!!! :lol:

Yeah, nice try a$$ actually we tend to be pretty healthy people because we don't strap our a$$es to ski's and decide to throw ourselves down mountains. Damn hippies!!!! :lol:

see now that is why you get hurt skiing. you dont strap your ass to the ski, that is where the feet go

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic