Last to post wins

There are no winners.

If you guys have to choose between a guy roommate or a girl roommate what would you choose? I have that dilemma.

Not enough information on which to make a determination. Is the relationship with the broad platonic? Is she hot? Is there even the remotest possibility of a relationship forming? Are you ready to be informally engaged? Will sex be involved? Can she cook and clean? Is she rich (if so, then the answers to the rest don't matter)?

And on and on and on...

I graduate from college next weekend!!!! :wasted

PARTY AT BRI'S!!! :cowbell:

Also, sorry m'lady... but I win.

Both of you lose............... :clap

party at BRI's = everyone lose?

BRI...invite more chicas please!

Nah, don't worry. Mrs. BRI can handle us all... :koolaid2:

We'll meet one day and that's all you need to remember Drowning...................enjoy walking while you still can. <_<

There are no winners.

If you guys have to choose between a guy roommate or a girl roommate what would you choose? I have that dilemma.

Girl.

Me and another guy lived with a girl for like 3 months last year. I've never lived in a cleaner house than I did for those three months. She basically did anything that me and the other guy were too lazy to do. Pick up mail, grocery shop, clean, etc.

And if you're gettin' some while she's there, well... that's just icing on the cake!

But, if she can be kind of a bitch sometimes... that cancels everything out. So a guy, in that case.

Also, BRI... I'm not afraid of you! :lol:

There are no winners.

Girl.

Me and another guy lived with a girl for like 3 months last year. I've never lived in a cleaner house than I did for those three months. She basically did anything that me and the other guy were too lazy to do. Pick up mail, grocery shop, clean, etc.

And if you're gettin' some while she's there, well... that's just icing on the cake!

But, if she can be kind of a bitch sometimes... that cancels everything out. So a guy, in that case.

Okay that's fine and I don't think I ever said that you were. Don't be so touchy you winey little girl............ :wacko:

There are no winners.

Girl.

Okay that's fine and I don't think I ever said that you were. Don't be so touchy you winey little girl............ :wacko:

You two guys kill me, LMAO

There are no winners.

I would pick the girl solely on the reason that she is hot and you MIGHT get to see her naked one day!!! :w00t

I think that's a good reason................ :clap

:clap:clap:corndance:corndance:clap:clap

The Old Bull is back!

:corndance:corndance:clap:clap:corndance:corndance

TO Bull, did you have the spring game party yesterday? I was thinking about it but couldn't remember where it was at/

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

We did. Small group. Battery broke his ankle acouple of weeks ago and Husker Princess (formerly The C-Bear is all wrapped up in HS graduation so it was kind of a race down, Party Harty, and race home deal so I was dissappointed in myself as Party Master but I gaurantee a BIG, WELL ORGANIZED, WELL PUBLICIZED EVENT, next fall.

T_O_B

:cheers :cheers :cheers:cheers:cheers:cheers

There are no winners.

Not enough information on which to make a determination. Is the relationship with the broad platonic? Is she hot? Is there even the remotest possibility of a relationship forming? Are you ready to be informally engaged? Will sex be involved? Can she cook and clean? Is she rich (if so, then the answers to the rest don't matter)?

And on and on and on...

You're right, that was entirely way too vague. Basically, it's a girl who I work with who is living with her grandparents and needs a place to stay, and I needed a roommate to replace my one that's moving out at the end of may. She's kinda cute, and there isn't even a slight change of a relationship forming because I have a very serious girlfriend.

Needless to says, my girlfriend put this matter to bed quite fast as she made it very clear that she doesn't approve of me living with another girl...soooo....

The dude it is! (Who happens to be a best friend from high school anyway, so it's all good.)

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic