Last to post wins

I'm with ISRP. Psy-T is what a college athlete is all about. Staying through your senior year, not some over hyped kid who is one and gone. Everything I read or hear about this young man is good. He and three other guys on the team evem live with the team's student manager. Anyone who says they hate him really means, "I hate him because he plays so good" and you can't tell me that you wouldn't love to have had him play at Nebraska.

I was hoping for another UNC vr Duke game today but Williams held out Ty Lawson and that's why we have FSU playing in the ACC finals.

T_O_B

Good for him to stay for his senior year. He's obviously more into the TEAM concept than most college hoops players.

I'm not sure what him living with the student manager has to do with him being a good player or a good person. You make it sound like he's doing charity work by living there.

Is he a great basketball player? No. His actual basketball skills are decent but not great.

Does he consistently out-hustle his opponents? Hell yes. I will give him props for that. I would liken his playing style to a Dennis Rodman type. He always finds a way to get into position and goes balls-out.

Would I like to have him play for Nebraska? No. He flops entirely too much. He's the Vlade Divac of college basketball. It's sickening and I honestly do not think I could be happy watching that, even it was good for my team.

• Mavric locked this topic
  • Mavric unlocked this topic
  • Mavric locked and unlocked this topic