Attendance: SEC vs. college football

8 minutes ago, Landlord said:

Per the link, #18-28 on the list all had near or above a 20,000 number discrepancy between scanned tickets and announced attendance.

I’m still not following why there need to be 20,000 of the people you’re mentioning.

Is it because of a claim made about our attendence % or some other reason?

Just now, Moiraine said:

I’m still not following why there need to be 20,000 of the people you’re mentioning.

Is it because of a claim made about our attendence % or some other reason?

If we only have 65,000 scanned tickets at a game, and the announced attendance is 85,000 people, but the groups I mentioned don't add up to 20,000.....where did the rest of the people come from? 

6 hours ago, Landlord said:

If we only have 65,000 scanned tickets at a game, and the announced attendance is 85,000 people, but the groups I mentioned don't add up to 20,000.....where did the rest of the people come from? 

Nebraska's actual attendance is sold tickets plus everyone else in the building.  The 85k would theoretically be 65k who actually showed up, 15k who bought tickets but didn't show up, and 5k everyone else in the building.

• Plus1 1