Bold Predictions for 2019

Mavric

On 8/21/2019 at 12:00 PM, Ulty said:

WE WILL BEAT OHIO STATE

Well, my confidence in this post has taken a hard hit in the last month, but I will hold out hope until we are actually beaten. Night games favor the home team, and we know our team has potential that they have not come close to living up to yet. If they are ever going to finally put it all together, Saturday will be a great time to do it. 

1 hour ago, Ulty said:

Well, my confidence in this post has taken a hard hit in the last month, but I will hold out hope until we are actually beaten. Night games favor the home team, and we know our team has potential that they have not come close to living up to yet. If they are ever going to finally put it all together, Saturday will be a great time to do it. 

How many games have we lost by more than a score under Frost? I'm coming up with 2. We have a way of playing to our opponents level and just staying around in the game under Frost.

2 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

How many games have we lost by more than a score under Frost? I'm coming up with 2. We have a way of playing to our opponents level and just staying around in the game under Frost.

A definite yuge improvement, where under previous coaches multiple blowouts per year were the norm.

5 minutes ago, Apsu said:

A definite yuge improvement, where under previous coaches multiple blowouts per year were the norm.

Well we will definitely see in this one. It will be interesting for sure but if its a close game I don't think we can complain too much afterwards. For some reason I feel like it will be that way. That said OSU certainly has the peices to beat us badly.

21 minutes ago, Nebfanatic said:

Well we will definitely see in this one. It will be interesting for sure but if its a close game I don't think we can complain too much afterwards. For some reason I feel like it will be that way. That said OSU certainly has the peices to beat us badly.

If I was a betting man, I would take the Huskers with the points in this game.